This recipe post was sponsored by Avocados From Mexico in partnership with the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
My favorite part about any holiday or special occasion is almost always the food. I can spend hours upon hours looking on Pinterest for new recipe ideas!
The Big Game is coming up soon, so I have been looking for new appetizers and snacks to serve. I thought it would be fun to create all of my recipes around a theme this year! I decided to serve up delicious food with Avocados From Mexico and TABASCO® Sauce.
Avocado Deviled Eggs
One of the easiest recipes I’ve tried, that is a favorite among my family and friends, is avocado deviled eggs. The combination of versatile avocados with deviled eggs is absolutely delicious.
To make avocado deviled eggs, you start by filling a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Next, carefully add eggs to the boiling water with a ladle. Cook for 10 minutes, then drain and allow eggs to cool.
Once the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove shells, cut eggs in half, and scoop out the yolks. Set aside.
Slice one Avocado From Mexico in half and remove the pit.
Scoop out the flesh of the avocados and add it to a blender.
Next, add 1/2 cup of mayonnaise:
Then you add 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard:
Add the zest of a lemon:
Add in about 20 dashes of TABASCO® Sauce.
The thing I love most about TABASCO® Sauce is it’s simple ingredients. It’s made with only high-quality vinegar, a small amount of salt, and peppers which are marinated for three years in wood barrels before it’s ever bottled.
The peppers in TABASCO® Sauce are vine-ripened red jalapeño peppers roasted over a pecan wood fire, which gives it a taste like no other.
The final ingredient to our avocado deviled eggs is the egg yolks. Once added, blend the ingredients until smooth. Add to a plastic bag, then snip the corner off.
Pipe in avocado deviled egg yolks into the center of each egg and garnish with cilantro.
Printable Recipe | Avocado Deviled Eggs
I know you will make this recipe, so here is a printable recipe so you can hang this up in your fridge or share with a friend!
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1 Avocado From Mexico
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 20 dashes TABASCO® Sauce
- Cilantro optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Carefully add in eggs with a ladle, then boil for 10 minutes. Drain water and allow eggs to cool. Once cooled, remove shells, slice eggs in half, and scoop out egg yolks, reserving for later.
- Cut the Avocado From Mexico in half, remove pit, then scoop out flesh and add to a blender. To the blender add mayonnaise, dijon mustard, lemon zest, TABASCO® Sauce and reserved egg yolks. Blend until smooth and add to a plastic bag, cutting off the tip of the bag.
- Pipe in avocado egg yolk mixture to the center of each egg. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Win a Thousand Dollars!
Thanks to Avocados From Mexico and TABASCO® Sauce, we are giving one lucky winner $1,000! Be sure you enter below so you have a chance to win!
More Big Game Recipes to Serve
If you want to join me in my Avocados From Mexico and TABASCO® Sauce theme for the Big Game, here are four other amazingly tasty dishes to try!
- Santa Fe Steak Salad Taco Boats
- Avocado & Chorizo Stuffed Wonton Cups
- Bacon & Avocado Ranch Chicken Burgers
- Bacon & Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich
There is also a Pinterest board where you’ll find a ton of great recipes for the Big Game, so be sure to check it out!