I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Bigelow Mother’s Day Tea Basket
Mother’s Day is in less than a week, and I thought that my mother would love a tea basket, full of relaxing and uplifting teas from Bigelow! Today I will be sharing how to create this DIY Mother’s Day Tea Basket, so you can recreate this affordable and fun basket for your mom, wife, girlfriend, or other woman in your life that you want to honor on Mother’s Day!
As the 3rd born of 4 children, I was very fortunate to grow up with a loving, caring and kind mother who always made sure we were well taken care of. Now that I am a mother of only one child, I can only imagine how challenging it must have been to raise 4 children! Honoring mother’s on this special day is a great way to say Thank You for all of the hard, and oftentimes unappreciated work that mothers do!
Bigelow Mother’s Day Tea Basket
- 1 basket, large enough to hold the ingredients of your choice
- A tea kettle
- A tea or coffee cup
- 3 to 4 boxes of Bigelow tea (see options below)
- 1 bottle of local honey
- Cookies or petit fours of choice
Types of Bigelow Tea:
There are numerous health benefits one may receive from drinking tea, from stress relief to preventing premature aging of the skin. There are so many varieties of tea to choose from, so you can really cater to your loved one’s tastes, needs or dietary preferences. Some tea options to choose from:
- Green Tea – packed with antioxidants, and a personal favorite of mine
- Black Tea – strong tastes and higher caffeinated
- Herbal Tea – Chamomile, Wild Blueberry, Cranberry Hibiscus, and Orange & Spice are just a few of the many herbal blends Bigelow sells. Each has its own distinct, herbal taste
- Oolong Tea – Smooth, silky and slightly sweet. I was actually researching Oolong tea the other day, and read that Oolong tea contains GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), which is an amino acid that helps inhibit the firing of neurons in the brain, which translates to an anti-stress, anti-anxiety and calming tea. Sounds like a good tea for almost every mom I know!
For my mom, I selected Cozy Chamomile, Oranges & Spice and a classic Green Tea. She is a high school teacher, and I know how wiped out she is at the end of the day! I think she’ll love the Cozy Chamomile to unwind! She also loves orange, so I think the Orange & Spice flavor is going to be one of her favorites. I picked the Green Tea, because it happens to be my favorite type of tea. I buy Bigelow Green Tea k-cups and bring it to work with me, so I can enjoy the uplifting and energizing benefits of it throughout my workday. #muchhealthierthansodas
When selecting your tea, it’s important to choose a manufacturer you trust. Bigelow is my go-to brand for tea because they are an American company that has been family owned for 3-generations. They maintain high quality tea by using foil pouches to ensure freshness. #AmericasTea
Affordable Mother’s Day Gift:
Although my mom’s worth knows no monetary limit, I am a working mom myself, so we budget and watch our spending. This wonderful tea basket was very affordable, since I picked up the ingredients at our local Walmart. With Walmart’s low-prices, and it being a one-stop shop for everything I needed, I was able to put this abundant tea basket together for a mere $20. Walmart had a huge selection of Bigelow tea for me to choose from, so I was able to buy my mom flavors that I thought she would love!
There you have it – a perfect DIY Tea Basket for Mother’s Day!!
What would you include in your Mother’s Day tea basket?
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Posts may contain affiliate links, which helps me buy supplies to make more great posts to share! Please see my Disclaimer Section for additional information.