Clean Eating Salad Dressings
Salads are a tasty way to get a variety of vegetables into your diet, without feeling like you’re eating vegetables. I like to make a large bowl of salad on Sunday evenings, so that I have salad ready to go for lunch during the week.
To make my rendition of the perfect salad, I chop fresh, crisp romaine lettuce, organic spinach, and sometimes butter lettuce. Then I top it with shaved carrots, diced bell peppers, cherry or grape tomatoes, shaved radishes, and occasionally I will throw in some olives.
My favorite toppings for salad include homemade croutons from crunchy leftover bread, grilled chicken breast, sunflower seeds and even capers. The lettuce is just the canvas, but what you can turn it into has infinite possibilities! But let’s not forget what is arguably the most important component of a salad… the clean eating salad dressing!
Clean eating salad dressings make or breaks a salad. This is perhaps why the grocery store shelves have hundreds of different flavor combinations and options to choose from. But before you grab one, take a peek at the ingredients. It’s pretty scary. Food dyes, high fructose corn syrup, additives, chemicals, preservatives, and so many other unhealthy things that were not intended for human consumption. So, after you put that bottle back, cheer up because it is incredibly easy to make your own clean eating salad dressing! It usually only requires a few ingredients that you likely already have in your fridge or pantry.
Below are a few Clean Eating Salad Dressings recipes that I have found. Enjoy!
- Clean Eating Honey Mustard Dressing by The Gracious Pantry
- Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing by Shelly Heim
- Tomato Basil Vinaigrette by A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Avocado Dressing by Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
- Balsamic and Maple Dressing by Mother Thyme
- Sesame Ginger Dressing by Little B Cooks
- Vegan Green Goddess Dressing by Detoxinista
- Italian Basil Vinaigrette by Savory Notes
- Paleo Savory Ranch Dressing by Primal Kitchen
- Greek Salad Dressing by Primal Palate
- Mango Cumin Salad Dressing by Sweet Life Bake
- Pumpkin Apple Salad Dressing by Healthy Mama Info
- Creamy Coconut Milk Salad Dressing by The Yummy Life
- Apple Pomegranate Salad Dressing by The Diva Dish
- Blueberry Salad Dressing by My Food Style
16. Carrot and Ginger Hibachi Steakhouse Dressing by Homemade for Elle
What is your favorite salad dressing?