How to Detox Your Body
Quaternium-15, Propylene Glycol, Dioxins, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, rBGH, sodium citrate, trisodium phosphate, polyglycerol polyricinoleic acid, Pluronic Surfectant L-61, Ammonium Hydroxide, Pseudoephedrine, Dextromethorphan, and Nicotinamide.A chemical cocktail. These are just some of the toxins many of us are exposed to each day before we even venture outside our own four walls.
The common toxins listed are responsible for health problems ranging from contact dermatitis, severe burns, and ocular damage, to liver failure, unusual heart rhythms, hormone disruption, infertility, and blood clotting problems. You wouldn’t welcome any of these health problems if you had the choice. But you do have a choice…Detoxify Your Life!
At first glance it can seem overwhelming to get these toxins out of your home. They are in everything including your food, shampoo, household cleansers, and cough syrup. 31 Days to Detoxify Your Life is here to show you that you can get rid of these toxins and not sacrifice beauty or cleanliness.
In 31 Days to Detoxify Your Life you’ll learn to identify the toxins in your life and find ways to eliminate them for good. This do-it-yourself ebook is broken down into 4 major sections: Detoxify Your Food, Detoxify Your Home, Detoxify Your Personal Care, and Detoxify Your Medicine Cabinet.
What will you find in this book? Lets take a closer look.
Detoxify Your Food
- We discuss the health effects of pesticides, GMO’s and processed foods, and give you a simple guide on how to make the best decisions you can for your family.
- We include over 40 REAL FOOD, Gluten Free recipes that are not only delicious but simple and straight forward. These include tasty dishes you can serve at a super bowl party without anyone blinking an eye.
Detoxify Your Home
- What health issues do your cleaning products cause? You may be surprised. Here we discuss how you can identify toxic cleaners in your home, and how you can replace them.
- This chapter includes over 20 house cleaning recipes. From carpet to tile, from wood to glass, we have a natural cleaning solution for you. These will not only save your health, but will also save you a good amount of money by just making your own house cleaning products.
Detoxify Your Personal Care
- Do you know what you are putting on your skin may be causing the skin issues you are trying to prevent? Here we discuss how the skin works, and how to make your own skin and body care products to meet your specific skin care needs.
- Includes recipes for shampoo, conditioner, hair styling products, and various skin care recipes to meet your every natural beauty need naturally. Once you try these products you won’t ever want to switch back.
- 34 Bath, body and oral care recipes!
Detoxify Your Medicine Cabinet
- There once was a time, not too long ago, where people were able to handle little medical things at home without having to go to the doctor for every.little.thing. Coughs and colds, headaches and stomach aches were all able to be dealt with at home without needing to go to the doctor. Here we aim to help you regain some of this independence on your own. This basic home healthcare education is a great starting point for every family.
If you purchase 31 Days to Detoxify Your Life in January you can join us for the 31 Days to Detoxify Your Life Challenge. You’ll receive daily e-mail encouragement as well as access to a secret Facebook group. There you can get your questions answered and receive encouragement and support from the authors and each other. Each week we’ll highlight one section of the book starting with food.
Each section of 31 Days to Detoxify Your Life includes practical tips to rid your home of toxins you may not even know are there. There are also recipes to make many of your own household supplies from cleaners to laundry soap to shampoo. Some recipes are included to simply replace the products you use now, while others are formulated to clear the toxins out of your body.
Why detoxify? There are several benefits to detoxifying your body, including:
- increased energy
- stronger immune system
- better concentration
- weight loss
- promote fertility
- more energy
- reduction of allergies
- improved mood
- feeling of empowerment
Join the challenge in January and start off 2014 with a cleaner, healthier you! Learn how to detox your body!
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Posts may contain affiliate links, which helps me buy supplies to make more great posts to share! Please see my Disclaimer Section for additional information.