I received one of PinchMe free monthly sample boxes to facilitate this review. This was written by me, and reflects my honest opinion.
I am a huge fan of monthly subscription boxes. They are so much fun, and provide a great avenue to try out new products for free, or a relatively small fee. Plus, I love getting things in the mail!
I recently heard of pinchme.com, and they were kind enough to send me a blogger sample box to share on my blog. I’ll detail the contents below, but first, here’s a bit about them.
About PINCHMe – Free Monthly Sample Boxes
PINCHMe sends out free monthly sample boxes to your home, in exchange for your feedback. Here is how it works:
- Register on their site, and take a quick member survey so they get to know a little bit about you, so they can match the best samples for your needs.
- Visit PINCHme.com on sample day and login to add the samples you want to your box.
- 2 – 8 weeks after you receive the sample, you fill out a survey and rate the products.
That’s it! If you love trying new things, getting products for free, and giving valuable feedback, this is a great way to do that!
My Free Monthly Sample Boxes
Here’s a peek inside the blogger box I received!
- Skinny Pop Popcorn – I love Skinny Pop Popcorn. It’s just goodness, and nothing else. GMO-free and a quick and easy snack.
- Starbucks Sweetened Iced Coffee – I drank this about 5 seconds after I snapped this picture! It was delicious. I love iced coffee!
- Special K Chewy Nut Bar – Made with peanuts, cranberries, raisins, and almonds.
- Playtex Sport Combo – feminine products designed with active women in mind.
- Purell Sanitizing Wipes – Tough on messes and gentle on hands. These are going in my purse to wipe down high chairs and shopping carts!
- Sinful Shine – I received two full-sized bottles of Sinful Shine nail polish, and am planning a pedicure evening with my daughter tomorrow 🙂
- Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash – Made wiht the scent of cooling white strawberries and mint.
- Secret Clinical Strength – a sample of secret’s clinical strength deodorant that goes on solid.
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum – a serum that helps restore more youthful looking skin by reducing deep lines and wrinkles in 4 weeks.
- Gold Bond Healing with Aloe – a lotion sample for intense moisture that fits perfectly in my purse!
- DenTek Comfort Clean – flossing is important! I actually love these flossing picks for my daughter, as they’re easy for her to grasp and floss on her own. They also make good stocking stuffers.
- Nexcare Waterproof Bandages – I didn’t know that waterproof bandages existed! I will be picking up a box of these next time I go to the store.
- ACT Advanced Care Mouthwash – I received a good sized sample of this mouth wash. Great to pack for traveling!
It was fun to receive so many samples! If you’re interested in trying out PINCHme, visit their website and register today!
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Posts may contain affiliate links, which helps me buy supplies to make more great posts to share! Please see my Disclaimer Section for additional information.