Having non-toxic beauty, bath, and home products often comes with a hefty price tag, but with Brandless, it doesn’t have to! Keep reading to find out how to snag this enormous bundle for only $100, and how great the products are.
I first heard of Brandless a couple years ago, and can’t believe I haven’t been shopping there ever since. Don’t know what Brandless is? Here are some quick highlights:
- They’re an online store that doesn’t sell brand-name items, which means they’re items are SUPER affordable.
- They sell all of your favorite staples for your home, beauty, wellness, baby, and travel needs.
- Their cleaners are all non-toxic.
- They make their products using natural ingredients, while skipping on the bad stuff, like parabens and phthalates.
- Their beauty products are cruelty free.
$100 Crazy Good Deal Bundle
Brandless just went through an ownership change, and they’re offering this crazy good deal on a bundle of their home, wellness, and beauty products.
I received the Brandless is Back bundle which has 40+ products for only $100! This is a value of over $260, so definitely an awesome deal to get you stocked up on the essentials! When we got ours in the mail, I told my husband that we won’t need to buy cleaning, home, or beauty products for the next year. Check it out and be sure to follow them @Brandlesslife.
I am still amazed they’re offering this much for such a great price! Want to grab your bundle? Grab it here and be sure to use the code $5OffIG to get $5 off your order!
Brandless offers pretty much everything you’ll need for your routine cleaning, including:
- Lavender Granite & Stone Cleaner
- Cucumber Mint Glass Cleaner
- Summer Breeze Multi Surface Cleaner
- Summer Breeze Tub & Tile Cleaner
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Dish Soap
They also have cleaner refills, so you can repurpose your bottles and reduce waste, which is very environmentally friendly.
Need other home essentials? They have those, too. Knives, blenders, bakeware, pots, pans, cooking utensils, dishes… they have everything and it’s all so affordable, because they’re Brandless.
Beauty & Personal Care
Probably the thing that makes me the most excited about Brandless is their extensive product line of beauty & personal care products.
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Facial Cleanser (made with fruit extracts, sulfate & phthalate free)
- Lemon Verbena Body Scrub
- Grapefruit Facial Scrub
- Shea Butter Night Cream
- Rosewater Facial Toner Spray
I won’t name all of their products, but if you like natural products and don’t like to pay a fortune for them, you should definitely check out their beauty and personal care line. And I can’t recommend their Charcoal Mask enough – I’ve found it to be amazing for the facial skin.
Health & Wellness
Brandless also carries some of my favorite health & wellness products, at the lowest prices I’ve seen, including:
- Peppermint Essential Oil (non-GMO)
- Lemon Essential Oil (non-GMO)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (non-GMO)
- Women’s Multivitamin
- Hair, Skin & Nails supplement
If you end up snagging this awesome deal and trying out Brandless, please drop me a comment or email and let me know how you enjoyed their products!
I love learning how to create things from scratch, so I know what ingredients go into everything from homemade face scrubs to clean eating recipes. I enjoy sharing my favorite recipes with other families so they can have a healthier home, too!