Homemade Hair Mask Recipe
Okay, maybe I am getting a bit aged, but I still remember seeing those Pantene Pro-V commercials. The ones with the beautiful women who have hair down to their waist, that shines gloriously in their perfect lighting. The commercials that made me look into the mirror, with complete defeat, and wonder why I couldn’t have Hollywood hair.
Well, now that I am a little bit older, I know two important things. The first being that Hollywood stars are definitely not using Pantene Pro-V. They more than likely are using a hair product that costs more than my weekly grocery budget — plus they have professional hair stylists, and this nifty thing called Photoshop. And secondly, I can have Hollywood hair, and I don’t need to be a millionaire to get it.
Our hair just needs some TLC, preferably using wholesome, naturally-grown ingredients to replenish the nutrients and luster that can make our hair as beautiful as models in a television commercial.
Below are 15 Homemade Hair Mask Recipes to revitalize and nourish your locks
- Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner by Homemade for Elle
- Protein Hair Mask by DIY Confessions
- Pumpkin Hair Mask by Ellen TV
- Rosemary and Honey Hair Mask by The Lady Thing
- Avocado Banana Hair Mask by Brunch at Saks
- Banana Yogurt Hair Mask by Paisley Boulevard
- Honey and Olive Oil Hair Mask by Feminiya
- Egg and Cucumber Hair Mask by Makeup and Beauty Home
- Coconut, Honey and Lemon Hair Mask by Homemade Well Being
- Mustard Hair Mask by Ko-Te
- Nettle Hair Tonic by Everyday Roots
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask by BHM
Why not make it a spa day! Check out these other recipes: