Get a glimpse into the September 2019 Tasting Box with this Love with Food Review!
Let me guess – you love snacks more than the average person and want to know if Love with Food is worth subscribing to? If so, this article is for you!
What is Love with Food
Love with Food is a snack subscription service that delivers curated snacks, made with real ingredients, so you can try out new brands and snacks to find what you love.
If you find something in your box you love, you can purchase more of it, or snag some free goodies by redeeming your points.
Why is Love with Food Different?
Love with Food has a list of 73 Banned Ingredients, making sure that the snacks you get in your box are free from chemicals, artificial flavoring, MSG, and high fructose corn syrup. If you try to eat “clean”, but find yourself wanting snacks besides fruit, veggies, and beef jerky, this is a great way to see what snacks are out there.
They also are philanthropic! For every box you buy, they donate 1 – 2 meals to feed a hungry child.
How Much does it Cost?
Love with Food has three options:
- Tasting Box: $7.99 – $9.99 per box (shipping to US is free). This comes with 7+ surprise snacks.
- Deluxe Box: $16.50 – $19.95 per box (shipping to US is free). This comes with 15+ surprise snacks.
- Gluten-Free: $19.99 – $24.99 per box (shipping to US free). This comes with 10+ surprise snacks.
Love with Food Review
Now that you know a little bit about Love with Food – let’s take a look what’s inside!
Here is the latest Love with Food Tasting Box I received:
This box came with 7 items:
- Chickpea Veggie Chips by Off the Eaten Path
- FingerPickin’ BBQ by Mojo Clif
- Honey Roasted Pistachios by Wonderful
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies by KNOW Foods
- Sriracha Lime Chickpeas by Bush Bros
- Apple WildBerry by SunRype
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread by Lekkco
- Pure Banana Bar by Ekoa
I appreciate that there is a nice balance between savory and sweet snacks. I also really loved the sriracha lime chickpeas, and probably wouldn’t have bought them if I saw them in a store, but now they’re definitely a snack I’ll keep on hand at work.
The one drawback I have with the box is there are quite a few products with nuts. If you have a nut allergy (like I do) there will be a few products in the box that you won’t be able to eat. They don’t have a nut-free box yet, so I ended up bringing my nut snacks to my co-workers.
Earn a Free Love with Food Boxes!
Once you join Love with Food, for every friend you refer, you earn a free snack box, plus $10 to spend at the snack shop!
Love with Food Promo Code
If you want to try your first Love with Food box, click this link to save up to 50% off!
How to Earn Points
Once you subscribe to Love with Food, you can earn points that you can use to get free snacks! Here are some ways you can earn points:
- Sign up with Facebook (50)
- Product taste review (50)
- Refer friends to subscribe (1000)
- Purchase products at Snack Shop (10)
- Subscribe to Love with Food (anywhere from 100 – 2500)